Pantone revealed the colour of the year 2018 some time last week! Ultra Violet is going to be 2018’s official colour. To commemorate the Pantone Colour of the Year 2018, we present to you 5 Ultra Violet desserts you can find in Singapore!
Pantone’s Color of the Year is one moment in time that provides strategic direction for the world of trend and design, reflecting the Pantone Color Institute’s year-round work doing the same for designers and brands. #UltraViolet Link in bio to discover more about the Pantone Color Institute and Color of the Year.
1. This pretty Ultra Violet galaxy cake that is out of this world.
2. Taro Waffles that are pleasing aesthetically and also tastes great
3. Acai is a superfood and you know you need that anti-oxidant!
4. This sweet potato soft serve we can’t get enough of
5. Watch this cup of Spiral Galaxy as it spins!
We love Ultra Violet and we just can’t get enough of it! Have you tried any of these? What are your thoughts on these Ultra Violet Desserts that can be found in Singapore? Let us know!
You may find more of our other reviews on the latest food trends here!